Wednesday, July 27, 2011

- Monthly Post -

Welcome to The Abyss everyone. 

I understand that I am relatively new to the online poetry community but in my brief tenure as a blogging poet, i have met some interesting poets and writers that are also writing and posting as often, or even more often, than I do.  I personally love sharing my poems with everyone who takes the time to read them and i plan to continue this blog as long as time permits me to do so.

I understand that many of you know little about me other than my pseudonym "Abyssal Poet" and I wish to maintain the ambiguity as pure as it already is.  Some may know who I am and what kind of person I am personally but I wish those who do not know me outside of my poems to only know me by my writings.  If you wish to know more about me, read the poems i post on this site and you will find me inside of all of them.

Lastly I want to express the joy I feel everytime I see a like or a comment on any of the poems I post either on this Blog or on my Facebook page.  I expressed in my initial statement when I started this site that poems speak to everyone differently and that resonance may shine bright or dim.  I do not pretend that everything I pen is a masterpiece, if anything I have already posted fits anywhere near that category, thus, both negative and positive criticism is warmly appreciated.  Which brings me to my question, what is one/are some of your favorite poems I have released thus far?  I know this will largely be read by fans on Facebook so feel free to post whatever you wish on the link i will post there or on this Blog if you happen to have a Google Account to connect to.

I will try to post updates such as this monthly along with my poems.

-Abyssal

No comments:

Post a Comment